Yes, I'm American, if that makes any difference.
I'm looking for artists to do artwork for me, based on my personal favorite movies (both already-released AND upcoming which I'm excited for)...I have several concepts/visions that I want to see get made, and whichever ones I pick for you depends on your particular skill...I have 2 different kinds of artforms I'm looking for...
1) I'll pay $15 for Comic Strips about certain movies. I don't think the images in these comics would require much detail/effort, but I still want them to be made adequately so that they are worth looking at multiple times.
2) I'll pay $20 for Digitally-made artwork of characters from movies interacting. (But if your Traditional is interesting to look at, I'm sure I wouldn't mind Traditional commissions.) You'll need to be very good at drawing celebrities/actors and recreate the way they looked in certain movies. Also drawing settings, like forests and civilizations, but they might not be the focus of my concepts.
If you decide to do artwork for me and actually end up enjoying the work AFTER you're done, please consider letting me know if you wouldn't mind working for lower prices next time.
You will NOT need to actually see any movies before doing the artwork. I can simply send you pictures of the characters/actors for reference, I can show you pictures of how these characters/actors look when expressing certain emotions...And I'll send you doodles/stick-figures to show you what the characters are doing in my visions, showing what expressions I want on their faces, showing you what angles I want the images in, ETC.
Send me a note if you're interested in doing artwork for me.
CONDITIONS you should read before you decide to do artwork for me...
- I want to be the one who keeps these commissions in my Gallery. You'll still be credited in my Description as the one who did the work. I would say "Commission made for me by...[insert user's Avatar here]."
- I don't pay until AFTER the image has been sent to me by E-mail, full size. (I have paranoia issues, and I believe trust has to be earned) When you finish the artwork, BEFORE you send it to me, send me a message to make sure I'm still active. If I'm still active, I'll reply. THEN you send me the artwork and receive your payment.
- I WILL refuse to pay if you deliberately "butcher" the concept of the images I envision, just because you don't agree with the concepts. If you send me a finished commission that purposefully looks undignified/flawed/embarrassing, then I'll just delete my copy and you can do whatever you want with it (sell it as Print, ETC.) without giving me any credit for the concept/vision...I have no reason to keep something I don't like...But I'm telling the truth when I say I do NOT want to dislike any artwork made for me. So please be do your honestly best (for what's worth the price) and remain faithful to your customer.
I don't think I need to say any more. Send me a note if you're interested.